HONEYZ.COM view complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve the service we offer our customers, as well as a chance to put things right when a customer is unhappy with a service they have received.
Our policy is:
• To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to understand;
• To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that customers know how to contact us in order to make a complaint;
• To ensure that everyone at Honeyz.com knows what to do if a complaint is received;
• To make sure all complaints are investigated fully, fairly and without undue delay;
• To ensure that complaints are resolved amicably, wherever possible, in order to maintain a good relationship with the customer; and
• To collate information regarding the complaint to enable Honeyz.com to review its procedures in order to improve the service offered in the future.
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, relating to any aspect of goods or services supplied by HONEYZ.COM Ltd
Origin of a Complaint
Complaints may arise from any person or company who is regarded as a customer of HONEYZ.COM Ltd.
All information relating to a complaint against HONEYZ.COM Ltd will be handled sensitively and held in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
Contact details for complaints:
Please forward written complaints to HONEYZ.COM Ltd at Unit 26, New Albion Industrial Estate, Halley Drive, Glasgow, G13 4DJ.
Wherever possible, a complaint is best resolved by the person responsible for the issue complained of. All complaints will be acknowledged by the person handling the complaint and the complainant will be kept informed as to the status of their complaint and when they can expect to receive a reply.
On receipt of a complaint, a full record will be kept of any telephone conversations or written communications.
Ideally, we aim to resolve complaints within a timescale of 28 days. If this is not possible because a full investigation has not yet been completed, a progress report will be sent to the complainant.